Model 850 Drop N Go Bolt On Auto Latch Actuator – Disc Brakes
The Model 850 Disc Brake Actuator has an all aluminum wide mouth master cylinder which allows you to easily add brake fluid, a stronger low profile latch handle and a quick lock 2″ coupler.
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Cast steel latch handle – Stronger, lays flatter, better looking.
• Quick Lock 2″ Coupler – Coupler in closed position will auto lock on the hitch ball.
• Solenoid built into master cylinder – Solenoid can be cleaned or replaced without removing the brake line or removing the actuator from the trailer.
• Dampener built in and pre loaded – No need to load dampener before bleeding brakes.
• Grease fittings on roller pins – Allows you to grease rollers easily for longer life and better operation.
• Safety pin locks the coupler to the ball – Coupler stays locked to the hitch ball even if the latch is damaged
• Cast steel ball clamp – Stronger than stamped steel.
Rated Capacity: 8500 lbs
Ball Size: 2in. ball (Not Included)
Brake Lock-Out Cable: Storage or Emergency use only
Frame Width: 3 in.